Sunday, February 19, 2012

Just a feeling.

Very unlikely. Uncommon.
To go back in time, even much further than the day you were born,
and to feel like you were there when something happened or was created.
To feel a joy or even pain that was someone elses.
A struggle in the mind, a blockage, an explosion of creativity,......
a masterpiece.
Envy is attacking me but in the same time I am greatfull for the experience
and maybe I should find will and courage to write my own little masterpiece.
If I ever want to be remembered after I leave for good this God created place
maybe I should leave behind another creation of His.
I'll take that trip back to the present now and put my minds phrases and strophes on paper
and make up a world where joy is all and all is joy.
You are welcome to visit me there any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment