Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kind of a Leapsa: How well do you know me?

What's my favorite car?
-Audi A6
-Toyota RAV4
-VW Touareg
Food?
-Pepper steak
-Lobster
-Sarmalé
Color?
-Blue
-Green
-Black
Sport?
-Snooker
-Football
-Skiing
Actor?
-Clint Eastwood
-Jim Carey
-Jack Nicholson
Actrice?
-Sandra Bullock
-Geena Davis
-Hilary Swank
Movie?
-Cinderella Man
-The man on the moon
-A beatifull mind
Country?
-Canada
-Romania
-Italy
Animal?
-Dog
-Cat
-Dolphin

On 10.06.09 the answers will be revaeled. Good luck because the winner wins a poem!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my God Psscal, I thought I knew pretty much of you but now I see I didn;t lol. I guess Georgi will be the winner, but I can give it a try :P
    car: toyota rav4
    food: sarmale
    color: blue
    sport...hmmmm I donlt know... maybe snooker?
    actor: Jim Carey
    actrice (the hardest guess) Geena Davis
    movie: a beautiful mind
    country: hmmmm Romania...?
    animal: dolphin

    Not easy at all.. in fact I;m the most sure about the dolphin haha
    I'll steal your leapsa 'cause it's nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby, it is almost unfair that I participate, but... toyota RAv4,pepper steak,green,football,Jim Carey,Hilary Swank,The man on the moon,Canada,Dolphin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are the results or better read the answers of Georgi and you'll know. As I consider it normal that my snoops won I decided to make 1 poem for both contestants (snoops agreed). It will be called Snili and Doopsy. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha Snili and Doopsy ;-))) well congrats to my powerful contestant and thankssss for giving me a prize too :DDDDD/

    ReplyDelete