Thursday, March 26, 2009

Leapsa

Tell me your first:

Car: VW polo
Trip within the borders: Waterfalls of Coo
Trip abroad: Sluis in The Netherlands
Memory: Eating a cigarette from my father
Pet: A black labrador called Snoepy Crush: My mom
Discovery: Something fishy about the story " the birds and the bee's"
Job: Bar tender
Idol: Adam and the Ants
Creation: I made up a caracter. I was Pasquale De La Montes, a famous Argentinain football player. Some smaller kids in the neighbourhood were amazed that I came to play in Belgium.

I send it to Snoopsy and Dili

3 comments:

  1. Ate a cigarette? Haha of course, in Argentina they always do this :P Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!!! I din't know this!!!
    @Dili Hahaha - good comment! of course they do, everybody knows that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They should've asked Maradona:-)

    ReplyDelete