Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Friends

My friend,
How can I thank you enough, ever.
You kept me going with simple words,
sometimes spoken, sometimes written
but always true, nothing hidden.
You didn't hide reality,
you sung your rapsody.
The fact I knew you existed
didn't make me feel alone
when all good reasoning was gone.
You are that rock, that castle forever strong.
You save me when I am in need,
you don't come when I need to breath.
Understanding is your power,
you come in a tear, a laugh, a second, a flower.
My gratitude is yours as is my time and toughts.
I hope I can be a true friend,
just like you let me see how to be.
I would fulfill me and set us free.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that was so sweet and. .. quick :-) Thank you, you described the best and the most beautiful friendship. They say a friend is the one with whom you can be silent together and yet feel so good. I really understood yesterday how it feels like to be fulfilled and set free by a friend. Thank you, so nice!!!

    ReplyDelete