Friday, February 6, 2009

Leapsaa

Sunt … not turning out to be who I was supposed to be.
As vrea … to make everybody happy.
Pastrez … hope
Mi-as fi dorit … to use my talent(s) at the max
Nu imi place … not to be understood, considered, liked.
Ma tem … of losing...........everything that's precious to me.
Aud … the world crying out for help.
Imi pare rau … for being grumpy, being nervous, being me.
Imi plac … to paint a smile on your face
Nu sunt … a bad boy, old, home.
Dansez… to old tunes from the new wave times
Cant … mostely in a voice my wife doesn't like.
Niciodata …give up.
Rar … I sleep enough
Plang cand privesc … unhappiness, fear, no faith
Nu imi place de mine pentru ca … there is nothing to like
Sunt confuza … all the time and I forget a lot
Am nevoie... my wife, my boy, my girl, my family, my God
Ar trebui … lose weight, get fit and get healthy.

1 comment:

  1. This was nice...yes, you are not home, and I miss you sooo!

    ReplyDelete