Monday, January 19, 2009

Love called agony.

My heart is filled with tears
Every drop makes place for the next.
My eyes wander off to the place where I saw you last
but your not there and I can't believe it.
I'm frozen, I'm cold and my restless mind hurts my heart.
I want to scream out my pain.
I don't want to let you go but it's all in vain.
I start to run, I search, don't find
I tremble inside and my words fool around in my mind.
Will the rest come back,
walking with you back to me hand in hand.
Shall I look back at that place one more time?
Will your grace be blessing my sight.
Don't tell me you don't remember my name,
that you errased the love I gave you.
I run again,I stumble and fall.
I kiss the ground you where walking on.
Your footsteps show me where you disappeared to
and I realize that forever I lost you.
If I was Mozart you would be Elise.
If I was Chopin you would be all the nocturnes
and music would be all we would be talking.
You're not here and I'm going insane.
Hurting loneliness pounds on my brain.
I look up one more time and a shadow of a tree
tells me the day is almost gone, like you and the sun.
Agony is my future and I go down as the moon takes the light,
like you took my hope, love and life.
Don't tell me you forgot my name.

1 comment:

  1. Love...
    If I didn't know you two are together I would cry...

    ReplyDelete