Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Thank you

If you give me your blood
You give me life, you'd be my God.

You would give me oxygen and air
You would live in me everywhere.

I would carry you everywhere you want to go
If you're excited, I would feel you flow.

You would give me a part of you
Regardless of what it does to you.

I would be able to live my life through you
feel a heartacke or feel blue.

I would be able to bleed when i'm hurt
To be ashamed or absurd

You would simply make it possible that I bleed
Therefore I want to be there when you're in need.

1 comment:

  1. WOW, GOOD JOB!!! The exactly same thing I wanted to write too when I heard about that campaign of giving blood... congrats and may the ones who receive your blood be healthy and thankful :-) Very nicely done...

    ReplyDelete